TIME TO UPGRADE
Since old Ben Franklin discovered electricity, it was bound to happen. Suddenly, you don’t get a kick out of your old scooter anymore. It’s OK, you’re growing up and it’s time to tell Mom – you’re old enough for electric. Tell her it’s made for ages 8 and up, and only goes a quiet 10mph, for a full 40 minutes of freedom.
GET A GRIP
With a twist grip accelerator and a hand operated front brake, you’ll be in training for bikes, motorbikes and the next level of awesome.
- With its kid-sized deck and frame, the Razor E100 electric scooter is the perfect introduction to electric-powered fun for riders ages 8 and up
- Powered by a 100-watt,high-torque, single-speed,chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 10 mph (16km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- 8” (200mm),pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated, front brake and retractable kickstand.
- Some assembly required
|Speed||Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)|
|Run Time||Up to 40 minutes of continuous use|
|Motor||100-watt,kick-to-start, high-torque, chain-driven|
|Handlebars||Height 22” (552 mm)|
|Deck||Kid-sized –length 21” (530 mm), width 7” (180 mm)|
|Front Tire||8” (200 mm),pneumatic|
|Battery||24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable|
|Max Rider Weight||120 lb (54 kg)|
|Product Dimensions||33.1” x 16.1” x 35.7” (840 mm x 410 mm x 907 mm)|
|Weight||26lb (11.8 kg)|