The MX350 is a scaled-down, battery-powered electric moto-cross dirt bike for off-road racing. Large, knobby tires, twist grip throttle, hand-operated back brake, and chain-driven motor deliver top-notch performance.
The MX350 Dirt Rocket, has received multiple toy awards as well as praise in Sports Illustrated for Kids. This scaled down, electric powered dirt bike is a fun way for younger riders to live out their off-road fantasies.
INSPIRED BY FUN
Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – our products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
- Authentic motocross frame geometry, the MX 350 scales down the dirt bike to size for riders ages 13+ and up to 140 lb (64 kg)
- High-torque, rear-wheel chain-drive delivers increased power and traction
- Powers riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
|Speed||Up to 14 mph (22 km/h)|
|Run Time||Up to 30 minutes of continuous use|
|Frame||Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry|
|Wheels||Spoked with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires|
|Foot Pegs||Folding, metal|
|Battery||24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable|
|Max Rider Weight||140 lb (64 kg)|