|Our Price||$319.95 CAD|
- Leap simulated, tested, and approved
- Performance, power & style delivering subwoofer specific optimization
- Black carpet w/ Extra Brace and Polyfill
- Completely miter and dado panels
- Silver spring loaded terminal cups
- Premium carpeted finish
- Glued and braced with fasteners
Atrend Sub-Woofer specific enclosures are designed for particular subwoofers. The optimal way to guarantee great sound is to fit your subwoofer in the right enclosure.
Why Choose Atrend?
From design to delivery, Atrend products are tested vigorously to ensure sound quality and accurate engineering. Working with only the latest in computer automated software and machinery, Atrend continues to be a trend setter in the marketplace. Atrend delivers quality results by utilizing only the most efficient engineering and manufacturing processes.
Miter & Dado Construction
Our subwoofer specific enclosures are engineered and constructed to be the strongest on the market. Our outside panels feature our signature Miter and Dado construction, which adds extra reinforcement and structural integrity to our subwoofer enclosures. Ultimately, these construction techniques provide unsurpassed build and sound quality in Bbox enclosures.
- Mitered Edge Construction Provides A Cleaner Finish and a Tighter Seal
- Miter Joints Feature Over 41% More Surface Area Compared to a Traditional Butt Joint
- More Surface Area Translates Into A Stronger Bond
- Dado Joints Offer An 80% Increase in Surface Area Compared to Traditional Butt Joints
- Unsurpassed Shear Strength To Withstand Even The Hardest Hitting Subwoofers
- Precise, High-Quality Fit and Finish
Attention to Detail
MDF Construction - Atrend Sub-Specific boxes feature high-quality MDF panels between 3/4"" to 1"" to withstand the deepest bass.
Atrend's Trick Glue - Our Enclosures are built using Atrend's special blend of Trick Glue for up to 3600 PSI of holding ability while maintaining a flexible and durable seal.
Premium Plush Black/Standard Black/Charcoal Carpet & Terminal Cups - Premium Carpeting is standard on all Subwoofer Specific Enclosures