- Pro Tuned 10" Single SPL Vented subwoofer enclosure with a built-in 300 watt amplifier designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction.
- 1.85 Cubic Feet Net Volume internal air space.
- Dimensions: 15"D x 27"W x 12-3/4"H
- RMS Power: 336 Watts @ 2 Ohms
- Unbalanced Low-Level RCA Inputs
- High Level 10 Volt Inputs
- Selectable Amp Turn-On Selection With Remote – DC Input – Signal Sense
- Adjustable Level Control at 0.2v – 6v
- Bass Boost at 0dB – 12dB
- Phase Control at 0 – 180 degrees
- Quick Connect Power/Remote/Ground Plug
- Variable Crossover Adjustments at 40Hz – 200Hz
- Visual Protection Circuit With DC Offset – Short Circuit – Thermal Over Load
- Bass Remote With 3.5mm Bass Remote Cable
The 300.1SBA is an enclosed 336 watt RMS, Class D amplifier built into an air tight, impact resistant ABS enclosure with sealed subwoofer leads to prevent internal sub box air from leaking into and out of the amplifier. Whether you are making a custom designed enclosure or using an off-the-shelf type, this amp is your professional solution to adding an amp to any subwoofer box. The 300.1SBA features quick disconnect RCA,high level input and a power-remote-ground power connector that makes disconnecting and removal of the amp powered enclosure a snap.
|Max Mounting Depth:||15.50"|
|Gross VolumePer Sub:||0.00|
|Net Volume Per Sub:||0.00|